Safety & Quality Manager / DPA / CSO
Mobile: +371 26496776
Marine Superintendant /DPA/CSO/OBT
2006 -The Leningrad District University of A.S Pushkin name. Distance learning.
1991 –-Riga Marine College – Navigational Department.
- 2009-2017 –Freelancer- Classroom instructor and on board training instructor of several courses for seafarers in Novikontas Maritime Centre: —on board Safety Officer, Risk assessment, Incident Investigation, Ship Security Officer, Company Security Officer,Crowd/Crisis Management for Ro-Pax vessel personal, Fast Rescue boats, Basic Solas, Personal survival craft, Qualification up-dates (part A) course, etc.
- 2015-2016 winter navigation season – Ice Advisor (Ice Pilot) in Anglo-Eastern Company Ltd. for Maersk N-type vessels on route: Bremerhaven (Germany) – St.Petersburg (Russia).
- 2015 – Maritime Consultant in Rigas Brivostas Flote Co.
- 2014-2015 – Staff Captain, Chief Officer in FRS Company Ltd.
- 2012-2013 –HSE Marine Superintendent in Fendercare Marine Company Ltd.
- 2009-2012 – Master, Staff Master, Ch. Officer in various companies (Weisfiord Shipping Co., Celtic Link Co., Candina Spain, Trans-Atlansa, Strada Blue Company.)
- 2007- 2009- Designated Person Ashore/Company Security Officer in Aquarius Shipmanagement Company.
- 1992-2007 – Chief Officer, 1st Officer, 2 Officer, 3 Officer, on board of various type of vessels in various worldwide Companies (Lomar shipping, Unicom/Accomarit, Soll shipping, Scandlines, Mols Linien, Rigas Juras Linija, Irish Ferry Company)
- Ice navigation courses
- Training Lecturer Courses adopted by Latvian Maritime administration
- Company Security Officer Courses
- ISM Auditor Courses (IACS) – Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- Since 2005 holder of active Master’s License on ships 3000 GT and more.