Phone: +372 6813002
Mobile: +372 5056252
Supervising group of vessels: monitoring their performance and ensuring that the vessels are kept up to standards with regards to maintenance, quality, safety and cost effectiveness and that the vessels comply with relevant rules and regulations. Supervising all technical matters for the vessels, including preventive maintenance, servicing, repairing, cost controlling and spares/supplies. Planning/Supervision of yard works, dry docking and services. Communicating with Class, Flag State and other Authorities.
Working by ISM and ISPS Codes.
- Marine Engineering Tallinn Maritime College 1992.
01.05.2013 up to now Klip Marine Shipmanagement (Tallinn, Estonia) – as Fleet manager.
- 01.10.12-01.05.13 Surveyor Russian Maritime Registry of Shipping, Estonia.
- 11.01.12-30.09.12 Technical superintendent Klip Marine Shipmagement, Estonia.
- 10.02.06-01.01.12 Technical superintendent Cargohunters AS Estonia.
- 1993 -2006 , Marine Engineer / Chief Engineer in various worldwide shipping companies.
- Distance course of Ship Superintendancy in Lloyds Maritime Academy.
- Surveyor of mechanical Engineering Specialty ,RMRS 2013.