The Fleet Manager and Vessels Managers are experienced marine technical engineers with experience of not less 5 years and 1st Class Engineers diplomas.
- Arrangement and supervision of dry docking, repairs, alterations and the upkeep of the vessel to the standards required by the Owners, the vessel’s Class, flag Administration and local rules;
- Arrangement of supply of necessary stores, spares, fuel oil and lubricating oil. KMS Ltd has long-term relations with manufacturers and suppliers and can arrange supply by the best prices possible. As a part of our quality management system offers from different suppliers are thoroughly analyzed and only the best solution of quality – price is chosen for Owners satisfaction and economy of vessel’s budget;
- Carrying out of independent surveys and technical consultancy as per Owners’ request;
- Operational follow up and reporting (format and sequence to be agreed);
- Implementation and maintenance of Planned Maintenance Systems on board of Company fleet;
- Cooperation with Owners regarding Flag State, Class and other requirements, regulations.