Phone: +371 67650389
Mobile: +371 25647157
Marine Engineer with 12 years experiences on board of worldwide Tankers, Chemical Tankers, LPG and Container vessels including 7 years as marine engineer in companies such as Bergesen (ex Havtor), Westfal-Larsen, Utkillens, Dobson, Laurin Maritime.
Technical Superintendent of General Cargo, Bulker and AHTs vessels. Responsibilities for the ships operation budgets; organization and control all ships planed, unplanned and preventive maintenance and repair works, drydocking work and responsibilities as a TSI. Responsible for all the works/communications made between the company and Register Society, Flag Administration.
- 2015 – Latvian Marine Administration Department (Marine Management Level Engineer Exam passed) – First class marine engineer certificate issued.
- 2012 – Novikontas Maritime College, Model Courses according STCW for the Engineer Upgrade (12 modules according IMO Model course). Issued Certificate of Graduate.
- 1987 to 1991 – Riga Marine College; Riga, Latvia.
Level Achieved (Diploma): Marine Engineering Course – 1991, Third class marine engineer certificate issued.
- July 2018 – up to now Klip Marine Shipmanagement as Assistant Technical Fleet Managers.
- 2012-2014 and 2015-2018 in a charge (participate in the learning process) of Diff. marine courses (according «STCW as amended» convention) in Novikontas Maritime College in position lecture/teacher.
- 2014 have been signed and worked in WAV – West African Venture Offshore company (SeaTruck group Netherland), in position TSI, was responsible for the AHT’s fleet – 5 vessels.
- 2008 – 2012 have been working in “Riga Shipping Ltd” (mother company Bergen Shipping, Norway), in position Fleet Technical Superintendent/Fleet Manager, was responsible for the all company fleet.
- 2005 – 2008 have been working in “Aquarius Shipmanagement” company, in position Technical Superintendent (TSI), was responsible for the 5 ships (Dry Cargo/General Cargo ships).
- 1992-2004 Marine Engineer with 12 years experiences on board of worldwide Tankers, Chemical Tankers, LPG and Container vessels including 8 years as marine engineer in companies
- Marpol, Solas, ERRM, ERS, ISM, ISPS courses (diff. marine courses according STCW convention).
Technical English Courses – LAPA Ltd, Riga, Latvia.
- Computer courses: MS Office, Internet, AMOS-D, MASP (diff. corses of PMS).