Phone: +372 6813002
Mobile: +372 53427322
Over 25 years of experience in a professional Marine Engineering capacity, serving on various types of commercial vessels, with propulsion power rating ranging from 6060 kW to 22230 kW. Main experience gained as Second Engineer and Superintendent, technically complex tankers (gas, oil and chemicals) that has ensured efficient operations to technical and to a senior managerial level on a variety of the world’s largest tanker vessels. Supervised and carried out scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance, alterations, repairs, dry-dockings and shipyard.
- Master of Ship Engineering at Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping 2015 – present
- Ship Engineer qualification at Liepaja Maritime College 1992 – 1997
09/2018 – up to now Superintendent Assistant at Klip Marine Shipmanagement.
- 11/2015 – 03/2018 Technical Superintendent at Gestmar.
- 08/2008 – 09/2015 Second Engineer / New Building Superintendent at KGJS.
- 09/2003 – 06/2008 Third Engineer / Second Engineer at V. Ship group.
- 02/1999 – 05/2003 Fourth Engineer / Third Engineer at Zodiac Maritime.
- 06/1996 – 11/1998 Engineer Cadet / Fourth Engineer at RTF.
- MAN Diesel & Turbo SE (Korea)
- Competence Updating Course (Engineers))
- Engine Resource Management (Including: Leadership and managerial skill)
- Amos Business Suite Maintenance and Purchase
- Hamworthy Inert Gas System Operator Course
- Operation and Maintenance of The Framo Cargo Pumping System
- Bridge Resource Management and Engine Resource Management