We are always happy to attract talented people and we look forward to receive your CV for the shore-based job along with the Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Marine Superintendent in KMS Riga and Tallinn office
In order to support our growth and expansion of the managed fleet we are currently looking for experienced Marine Superintendent for our office in Riga, Latvia to oversee marine operations and HSEQ matters for dry cargo ships.
The main task of the job is to oversee all marine/HSEQ matters for the vessels assigned to ensure proper implementation of HSEQ system and procedures. The job includes supporting the fleet on all marine assurance related matters, navigation and cargo parts, a follow up on incident investigations and deficiencies observed from inspections/audits – review, develop and implement solutions to prevent re-occurrence and ensure proper closure as well as verification on site by means of shipboard visits and audits.
The candidate must have seagoing experience as Senior Deck Officer and relevant Superintendent experience on shore will be taken as advantage. Familiarity with current marine regulatory requirements is essential.
We are offering a competitive package, impressing career opportunities, professional environment, personal development and training plans.Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
2. Vessel Manager in KMS Riga and Tallinn office
In order to support our growth and expansion of the managed fleet we are currently looking for experienced Vessel Manager for our office in Riga, Latvia to manage a fleet of dry cargo ships.
The main task of the job is to oversee the technical management of the vessels assigned, ensuring the vessels are technically operational and managed within the planned requirements and in adherence to the budget. Main tasks contain overseeing daily maintenance and repair operations, scheduling and preparing vessels for surveys, inspections and dockings. Vessel Manager will also manage operational budget, expenditure and has authority to mobilize any resources to ensure compliance and top standards are maintained working closely with the HSEQ and HR teams to ensure proper implementation of HSEQ system and procedures.
Sailing experience as a senior Engineer Officer and proper familiarization with current maritime legislation are absolutely must to apply for this job. Relevant Technical Superintendent experience managing bulk carriers is an advantage for this opening and extensive experience in planning and overseeing dry docking would be preferred.
We are offering a competitive package, impressing career opportunities, professional environment, personal development and training plans.
3. Technical Assistant Tallinn office
The main your task will be to support Vessel Manager in all technical and administrative matters in line with the Company Safety Management System
The Technical Assistant will take responsibility for the following:
- Providing support to Vessel Manager in all technical aspects
- In case of necessity communications with third parties ( Class, Makers, engineering services, etc ) in order of consulting and arising technical problems solving.
- Assistance to Vessel Manager in organization of requested services
- Participate in vessels preparation to scheduled and unscheduled dry-dock
- Overhaul and routine ship’s technical supervision and maintenance
- Planned Maintenance System development and implementation assistance
- Back up of Vessel Manager
Preferable skills/experience are following :
- Marine Engineering Education
- Experience on sea going vessels in engineer position
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in Marine Industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Abilities to multi-task and work independently
- We are offering a competitive package, impressing career opportunities, professional environment, personal development and training plans.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.