Technical Management — is the core activity of KMS .
Our target is to provide competent, safe and cost effective services based on clients specific requirements, which include, but not limited to:
- Day to day technical supervision of vessels in compliance with standards of class and international regulations governing technical condition;
- Arranging of class and statutory certification of ships by classification societies and other authorized organizations;
- Risk Management through substantial improvement of the Safety Management System (SMS);
- Performance of shipboard audits, inspections and trainings;
- Planning and supervision of the ship’s budget;
- Provision of spare parts and lubricants by reliable suppliers and bulk rates;
- Modernization and upgrading of shipboard equipment;
- All kinds of repairs carried out in shipyards, dry docks, during stay in port and at sea by flying squads;
- Effective energy management implementation.